See our latest newsletter for loads of fun ways you can get involved at the Morse. Read on >>
There are many ways that you can contribute to the Morse SchoolCommunity. Participation is always welcome as it helps build a stronger community. Below is a list of ways you can contribute:
- Help in the School Library (shelving books, checking out books, etc.)
- Help in the Art Studio
- Be a BoxTops 4 Education Coordinator
- Help chaperone class field trips
- Photograph school activities
- Provide transportation to other parents/guardians for conferences, events, etc.
- Be a classroom volunteer a couple of hours one day a week
- Tutor a student
- Work with individual or small groups of students on teacher selected projects
- Volunteer in the lunch room
- Translate for students or other parent/guardians
- Help plan performances, help out in dramatic performances, or special events
- Help out in class with art projects, science experiments, etc.
- Share your profession: Appear as a classroom guest speaker
- Join the Morse Arts Committee
- Become a ʻFriend of Morse School”
- Be a Classroom parent: This entails calling parents/guardians to help plan classroom gatherings, organizing a phone-tree, helping with special projects, etc.
- Prepare lunch items for the Teacher/Staff Appreciation luncheon held in May
- Help plan activities for the Potluck dinners or help set up or clean up
If you would like to volunteer for any of the above please contact Denise Sullivan, Family Liaison, by email or by calling 617.349.6679.